In our Corporate Secretarial services we provide services, which interalia include:
support for incorporations of companies and LLP's:
* drafting or amending company and related documents and contracts (e.g., Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association,);
* compliance - Legal entity maintenance
* maintenance of statutory registers and minute books;
* preparation and submission of any statutory corporate secretarial returns required on an annual basis;
* preparation of resolutions to approve the annual financial statements by directors and shareholders;
* submission of annual financial statements to the local registry, court, chamber of commerce or its equivalent;
* the timely payment of any government fees that are required on an annual basis such as business licence renewal fees, registration fees;
*provision of a Registered Office where necessary to meet domiciliation needs; and
*provision of a nominee secretary or local agent service where necessary.
Our Services network provides you with access to corporate secretarial specialists on certain cross border jurisdiction. This cross-border presence enables us to provide advice and solutions to you in (available) multiple jurisdictions on complex corporate secretarial matters. Our lawyers can also assist with the incorporation of new entities or the registration of overseas branches.
From assisting on corporate simplification or group restructuring projects to advising on the administration of your listed entities, organising and attending board meetings and providing updates on changes to in-country company law, our corporate secretarial network is perfectly placed to advise and assist in an unparalleled number of territories.
Working alongside our associates, we also have easy access to tax and accounting specialists who compliment the services.,